Guestlink Property Management System
The UK's fastest growing web booking and property management system (PMS), Guestlink is available to tourism businesses who can use it to manage bookings, data, campaign involvements and content distribution.
Guestlink provides basic through to enhanced capability for accommodation businesses, attractions, events organisers, the support trade and general retailers. At the heart of the solution is a state-of-the-art eCommerce engine that can be used by accommodation providers to manage pricing, availability and bookings for the purposes of taking bookings via destination websites, their own website or internal diary. The engine supports pricing for all types of accommodation (including self catering, campsites and hostels) and different types of occupancy rates, offers and campaigns. Guestlink can also be used by tourism providers, including attractions, events organisers and trade suppliers, to update their product information for the national database, destination websites, campaigns and brochures.
All basic Guestlink services can be made available via an online extranet free of charge to providers once the solution has been licensed to a destination. In addition to this, destinations can work in partnership with New Vision to sell bolt on 'Plus Products' and retain a share of the revenue from sales. These products provide a range of additional capabilities for providers:
- Guestlink + Web Bookings and Booking Extras - enables providers to take bookings through their own websites and sell extras (eg. hamper on arrival)
- Guestlink + Affiliates and Roomcheck - providers can sign up to take commission-based bookings and have their content distributed through any affiliated website including NVG's national portal Roomcheck
- Guestlink + Diary - an online diary management system that enables providers to manage their online availability and internal diary in one place
- Guestlink + Worldwide - allows for distribution of availability via commercial channels
- Guestlink + Connect - enables accommodation providers and agencies to link their own system to Guestlink and distribute through associated channels
- Guestlink + Account - an e-com merchant account which integrates with other Guestlink Plus Products
- Guestlink + eShop and Overnighter - allows attractions to add an eShop and accommodation bookability to their own website
Key BenefitsGuestlink provides one single solution for trade engagement
Providers can update product information, bookings, eshop orders, diary changes and campaign involvements all from a single application. This intensifies communication and simplifies life for the provider.
Guestlink is fully integrated with all of our products
This makes it easy and cost effective to ensure provider involvements are always fully joined up with other activities. For example, if a change is made to pricing information this will automatically be reflected in TIC and website products.
For further information please call us on:
0844 854 3432
TestimonialWe are returning after a 3 year break from the B&B business, we are greatly heartened to find that the whole experience of the inline booking facility has come of age. The fact that the public can view availability, reserve, and deposit payment details is very efficient. There is a security and robustness about the procedure for us and our customers alike. I also see that it is possible to introduce seasonal variability into the pricing, which I have yet to explore. Whenever I have called for assistance, the team have been courteous and helpful, the polar opposite of the usual call centre experience. I am looking forward to dealing with Guestlink going forward.Paul Myles, Hill Road Studios