Our eShop product enables destinations to sell merchandise such as books, souvenirs or maps and printed or Tickets tickets via their website.
The eShop product suite is a sophisticated, fully integrated component of the NVG platform that supports a whole range of eCommerce activities. All kinds of retailable items can be sold via web or counter-based eShops. If resources are limited at your organisation, available stock for each item and product orders can be managed and fulfilled directly by businesses using Guestlink while you still earn revenue on sales with flexible fixed-fee or commission-based sales models. If you prefer, some or all products can be fulfilled via your office or TIC. Tourism businesses can also choose to upgrade to also sell products through an eShop on their own website.
- Fully integrated - Maximise the benefit of a fully integrated DMS with the opportunity of eShop revenue generation capabilities, and take advantage of the in-depth reporting available to monitor performance at a product, fulfiller or eShop level.
- Up-selling and cross-selling opportunities - Maximise income streams by linking to relevant eShop products from advert spots and related DMS record pages throughout your website, plus the global basket accommodation booking pages.
- Flexible and secure payment options - Payment card details can be securely supplied in accordance with PCI DSS regulations to be processed externally by PDQ, or integrate your merchant account for real-time payment processing.
- Options to support any business model - A range of participation fee or commission-based business models are supported by the eShop product.
- Increased trade engagement - Opportunities to market ticket or merchandise sales for non-accommodation providers as enhanced membership options.
- TIC led or tourism business led - If your resources are limited, encourage your tourism businesses to manage their own eShop orders or use Guestlink + eShop to additionally sell products via their own website.