Feeds are an essential for maximising content visibility and web opportunities. They enable you to syndicate content from your product database and web functionality to third party channels.
You can use XML feeds, web services and our HTTP get functionality to integrate data and functionality into third party or external websites, mobile sites, apps and games or to supply content to partners. NVG support all key areas of product functionality with fully integrated services, and where they don't exist, they can easily be developed as a custom enhancement. These services are essential to achieving low cost visibility via other distribution and social networking channels. In addition to a full range of web services we can deliver content directly to a web page using HTTP get. Bespoke XML feeds can be tailored to meet your requirements. Our RSS feeds can be generated from CMS content, from product data or using a custom feed generator. Where relevant our feeds are driven by publishing options and contribute to your monthly KPIs.
- Update once, publish to many - Feeds extend the publishing opportunities for your data. Multi-publish content to different channels simultaneously including blogs, social networking channels, websites, iPhone apps, widgets, kiosks and RSS readers.
- Full range of feeds - A full set of standard feeds may be customised as required.
- Multiple formats - Feeds available as XML, RSS and HTTP get.
- Use RSS - Invite users to sign up to ongoing updates using RSS feeds.
- Publish full content - Use HTTP get to supply integrated functionality and content to partner or third party developed websites and applications.