Use Profiling to create data capture questions, learn more about your visitor demographic and segment visitors based on their responses.
Profiling enables you to set up your own data capture questions and use these anywhere customer details are captured; both from websites, for example with eNewsletter signups or competitions, and in Tourist Information Centres. Any kind of data can be captured this way, from the choice of publication visitors can request to receive to a competition question or areas of interest. You are in control of form creation and can set up any question, in any format, with any choice of answers, enabling you to capture information relevant to your destination. Full management capabilities mean that questions and answers can be edited at any time, keeping the information current. Reporting tools allow you both to view the details of each customer enquiry including the profiling information, and to count the number of responses to gauge your visitor demographic. Profiling answers can also be used in market segmentation activities by passing visitor responses into the Marketing Database for use in targeted campaigns including eNewsletter distribution.
- Fully integrated CRM optimises performance - Profiling is part of the NVG suite of customer relationship management tools, which enables destinations to efficiently use visitor intelligence drawn from all kinds of activities, streamlining maintenance and costs.
- Flexible on-demand form creation - Set up unlimited data capture questions in a range of response formats for use on multiple enquiry, brochure request, eNewsletter sign-up, survey and other data capture activity. Use in conjunction with a content-managed CRM template to create new forms on demand.
- Website layout options - Encourage visitors to fully complete data capture forms by adding formatting including section headings and descriptions and question grouping for surveys.
- Sophisticated analysis and presentation tools - Customer details including profiling can be exported and included on printed address labels to allow fulfilment of brochure requests or enquiries, and selection of competition winners. The numbers of responses can also be analysed to report on visitor demographic.
- Use in targeted mailshots - Profiling information captured on websites and in TICs can be filtered into the Marketing Database to auto-subscribe visitors to specific mailing lists, or tag records to segment the data for use in targeted campaigns.